Ancient beauty secret revealed to you. You lucky ducky!
Proven true by ancient medics and confirmed by modern science, pearl regenerates skin, increases collagen levels, and improves skin’s elasticity. This results in a more even skin tone, diminished appearance of blemishes and healthier skin. Pearl also firms and tightens sagging skin, smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and gently exfoliates.
Such benefits are made possible by the essential skin nutrients in Pearl, which include:
• Amino acids and peptides: the building blocks of healthy, smooth, and clear skin
• Vitamin B Complex: helps maintain cell life and vitality
• Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF): stimulates cell renewal, eliminates the cell-damaging and age-inducing free radicals, and help to restore the skin’s moisture and elasticity, helps reverse harmful effects of UV rays
• Polysaccharides: enhance the skin’s water-holding ability and firm the muscles which lie underneath the skin
• Over 20 trace minerals: including Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron, that aid in the proper functioning of the skin cells
• Antioxidants: help counter the cell-damaging and aging effects of free radicals.
HOW TO USE:
• Nourish & feed the skin: add a pinch to your favorite cream/serum and mix in your palm prior to application
• Exfoliate: mix 1/2 teaspoon of Pearls of Beauty and add some water or jojoba oil to make a paste. Apply to your face and neck and then massage gently with your fingers in circular motion. Rinse with water and apply your favorite cream. Can also be used as a mask. Pearl Mask Recipes coming soon…if you really want one now, email me.
Use at least 2x per week to see the results.
INGREDIENTS: 100% pure sea pearl powder (nanometer size for easy absorption)
SIZE: 15 gm
PACKAGING: 100% recyclable plastic dome jar